Record Procurement Services
- Securing HIPAA compliant authorization from the appropriate party at no cost
- Issuing subpoenas to deponent
- For Notice of Intent and out of state deponents, request letters are issued
- Notarized Notice of Records Deposition provided to all associated counsel
- LCS works frequently with the following court systems
- MI Circuit Court
- MI District Court
- MI Probate Court
- MI Tribal Court
- US District Court
Types of records regularly produced include
Back to Top
- Medical Records
- Employment Records
- Insurance Records
- Pharmacy Records
- Banking Records
- Academic Records & Transcripts
- Telephone Records
- Medical Films: X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan, etc.
- Pathology Slides
LCS Online is a record management tool available to all of our clients, allowing access to searchable PDF’s of all records as well as job tracking.
User Account Functions
Back to Top
- Submit Requests: Clients can submit requests through our online record request form. This form has no limit to the number of co-counsel or deponent entries.
- The Add New Deponent link allows users to request records from additional deponents without the hassle of re-entering all of the case information.
- Check Status of Open Jobs: View the current status of open job with detailed job data including notes and phone logs displayed in a print-ready format.
- Access Records/Search Records: Access records for a specific job in searchable PDF format. Records are digitally signed by LCS to ensure file integrity. All PDF files are captured allowing you to search for specific dates and/or words. Users can submit a request to order updated records.
- Search my Account: Use a search function to search your account for any open or closed jobs by Job Number, Case Name, Name on Record, Deponent Name, or Case Name.
- Edit my Account: Update and modify your account information and account settings as needed.
Record Production Services
Back to Top
- Records are organized, collated, numbered and presented in report covers either in 2-Hole Top Center or 3-Ring Binders.
- Electronic Records
- Records are offered in PDF file format and are available through a customer’s online account or on CD.
- Records are OCR captured allowing users to search records thoroughly.
- All records are archived as needed at www.legalcopyservices.com
- Bulk Copying
- Large volume copying and scanning at discounted rates
- Original-Record Service include:
- Pick-up and return of original records
- Original records are disassembled, copied, reassembled and returned to record custodian in the same order and condition as received.
- Bulk Copying options include page numbering, hole-punching, binding, organizing, OCR capturing, etc.